My apologies that I didn’t post last Wednesday. It’s been a crazy couple of weeks and I leave for college on Monday. To be completely honest, it just slipped my mind and I didn’t remember until two days too late. I’ll try not to make this a habit.
Anyways, we have another submission from the latest Just Smudges! Mrsreckless wrote another gorgeous piece titled Writer’s Block. So please make sure you check that out.
Without further ado, here is this week’s inspiration.
Rules (or suggestions for you rebels)
1. Read, admire, and listen to the inspiration I have provided below.
2. Be inspired.
3. Create something. If you’re a writer, write. If you’re a painter, paint. Feel free to interpret the prompts however you wish.
4. Pass on the inspiration. Share what you created on your blog and link back to today’s post in the comments.
I felt too much, he didn’t.
– tumblr // apoetslifeforme
Someone Anyone – Anberlin
(listen to it on youtube here)
I dream of lost vocabularies that might express some of what we no longer can.
– Jack Gilbert, “The Great Fires”