This week in the Just Smudges world – syllabus shock. College homework is actually quite difficult. Hope y’all (as they say in Kentucky) are having a good week.
Rules (or suggestions for you rebels)
1. Read, admire, and listen to the inspiration I have provided below.
2. Be inspired.
3. Create something. If you’re a writer, write. If you’re a painter, paint. Feel free to interpret the prompts however you wish.
4. Pass on the inspiration. Share what you created on your blog and link back to today’s post in the comments.
“Life is only precious because it ends, kid.”
– Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune
Black Sun – Death Cab for Cutie
(Listen to it on youtube here)
“I’ll be damned, you’re a poet. Welcome to hell.”
– James Wright, letter to Franz Wright